Stressed is just Dessert spelled backwards!
Our tasty treats and incredible classes are like a warm, cozy blanket that brings our guests a bit of peace and comfort.
At The French Kitchen, you can make a positive impact on people’s lives – or at least brighten their day!
- Provide superior customer service in our fast-paced Café
- Greet guests, answer questions, make suggestions regarding food, drinks, and services
- Fill orders by packing already prepared food items and preparing barista drink orders
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash transactions
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the Café
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Ability to quickly build a lasting rapport with guests
- Ability to learn Point of Sales and Inventory systems
- Mobility required during the entire shift, including walking and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Tuesday – Friday: 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Approximately 40 hours per week; Schedule may vary depending on events and holidays
- We can accommodate days off with advance notice
- UP TO: $16.00 – 16.50/hour + cash tips
- Base Pay: $13.50/hour
- Cash Tips (Shared)
- Credit Card Tips (adds approximately $2.50-$3.00/hour; based on hours worked)
- Get the chance to be the first to try out all of our tasty new culinary creations!
- 25% off Employee Discount including Cooking Classes
- 50% off Employee Discount on fresh items during shift
- Accrued Paid Sick Leave
- Accrued Paid Time Off for all full-time employees after 1 year
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Benefits:
- Includes: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Open to all full-time employees after 90 days
- 25% employer-paid up to 1 year
- 50% employer-paid after 1 year
Hiring is contingent upon a successful 90-day probationary period.