Cooking Class Assistant
Help out (and listen in on) our fun and fabulous cooking classes as a Part-Time Class Assistant.
We’re all about good food and good vibes! If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, a place to enhance your food service skills, and the ability to start a career in the food industry, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a growth & learning opportunity! We strongly believe in cross-training as we are committed to employee growth, development, and retention through quality training and hands-on learning.
- Set-up and break-down cooking classes
- Interact professionally with guests; build rapport.
- Wash and put away dishes, pots, pans, etc. using dishwashers or by hand before the end of class.
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment.
- Wash linens in the washing machine and hang to dry.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, dining areas, cupboards, or refrigerators.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Dishwashing and customer service experience preferred.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Must have flexible schedule; Available mornings, evenings, Saturdays, etc.
- Up to 10-20 hours per week
- Minimum hours are not guaranteed
- Schedule varies based on cooking classes and may include Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- We can accommodate days off with advance notice.
- UP TO: $15.06 – $15.56/hour
- Base Pay: $12.56/hour
- Credit Card Tips (adds approximately $2.50-$3.00/hour; based on hours worked)
- Advancement opportunities are given based on performance
- 25% off Employee Discount including Cooking Classes
- 50% off Employee Discount on fresh items during shift
Hiring is contingent upon a successful 90-day probationary period.