- “Bourgeois Bliss” – Prosciutto Petals filled with Dark Chocolate, Apricots, Chevre, Arugula & Honey
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple with Rosemary Balsamic Drizzle
- Seafood & Cucumber Pate with Wasabi Aioli in crispy Wanton Cups
- Sweet Potato Soup Shooters seasoned with Almonds, Honey & Cardamom
- Ginger, Chili & Maca Chocolate Truffles
Turn up the heat as Chef Janon invites you to celebrate love in all its forms at The French Kitchen’s special Valentine’s Day Class. Spice up your relationship with these thoughtfully created dishes meant to inspire and arouse confidence in the kitchen. This intimate class will begin with a sparkling adult beverage and sumptuous treat. The romantic culinary experience will continue as these two bite sensations are meant to be shared. Wine will also be served. There will be cheeky games to play and plenty of opportunities to seduce your tastebuds.
Please note: You must bring your ID in order to drink any alcoholic beverages at The French Kitchen.
This is a seasonal class that only takes place on February 12, 13 and 14.