- Seared Scallops with Bacon Aioli
- Duck A L’Orange over Buttered Leeks
- Parisian-Style Potato Salad
- Seasonal Salad with a Roasted Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Grape Galette with Red Wine Reduction
Our new Interactive Dinners are the perfect opportunity to sit, socialize, and soak up all the fantastic tips and techniques that The French Kitchen and its Chefs have to offer. All while you sip wine* and dine! Watch as your Chefs demonstrate all the elements of a gourmet 5-course meal for you to enjoy. They will answer questions, share stories, and entertain as you indulge in each glorious course. This Interactive Dinner is focused on Fabulous French Fare.
The entire meal will be served on-site along with wine*, bread, and cheese! Only leftovers will be taken home. (Please Note: You have the option to register With or Without Wine. You must be 21+ with a valid ID.)
Make the most of your experience by selecting Priority Seating at registration. Priority Seating includes front row seats, your name on the table, as well as a complimentary amuse-bouche!
- This Event is not a cooking class, but recipes are included to recreate and impress!
- You must be over 21 with a valid ID in order to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Registration for this event is limited to 30 people.
- Priority Seating is first come, first served. Only 8 spots available.