COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY FOR THE FRENCH KITCHEN
In order to protect our customers and our staff, The French Kitchen has implemented the following Covid-19 Health and Safety Policy in accordance with the Colorado Public Health Order 20-28:
- Guests and staff who are sick or have been in contact with a sick person, are asked to stay home.
- Guests and staff may be required to take their temperature upon entering the building.
- Guests are required to wear face masks (not provided) in all public areas (Café, Boutique, Restrooms, Hallways, etc). Staff are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Private classes are designed to limit unnecessary exposure. Hosts may decide if face masks will be required during their private class (while in the Teaching Kitchen).
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place for common areas and for before and after every kitchen use.
- As always, guests are required to wash hands at the beginning of class. In addition, you may be asked to wash your hands periodically, as needed (i.e. face-touching, cross-contamination, etc). Disposable gloves are provided in several sizes upon request.
- Guests and staff are asked to practice safe social distancing as much as possible.
- All other Terms and Conditions still apply.
Given the impact of Covid-19, to help our guests feel confident in booking an event with us,
we promise to provide our customers with 100% cash/credit refund (not refunded to a gift card, unless requested)
for all classes cancelled due to a Covid-19 state-wide shutdown booked after July 1, 2020.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. We appreciate your loyalty!
~The French Kitchen Staff