More to Enjoy
Love French food, but cooking isn’t really your thing?
Interact with Chef Hogan as he prepares a French-inspired feast you'll never forget – live-in-the-kitchen!
And if you want to give your guests a special gift, we offer a large variety of options! Choose from gift bags, Champagne, birthday cake, cheese platters, aprons, scales, gift cards, and much more!
Birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, bridal showers, work events, reunions, retirement parties, graduation, holiday parties, or just because… our Culinary Center has been designed with your needs in mind!
3-Course Meal – 1 ½ hours
Includes a Soup or Salad, Entrée, and Dessert. Select from:
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere Cheese Croutons or Spinach Salad with Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Feta Cheese, and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Chicken cutlets cooked with Beurre Blanc and Dijon Mustard served with Yukon Potatoes and Asparagus
- Crème Brûlée or a warm Toffee, Almond, and Coconut Queenet
Price Per Person = $50
4-Course Meal – 2 hours
Includes a Passed Appetizer, Soup or Salad, Entrée, and Dessert. Select from:
- Baked Brie Tart with Pine Nuts and Lingonberry or Duck Confit with a Roasted Garlic Puree Canape
- Peppered Green Salad with Baby Mozzarella, Strawberries, White Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Toasted Almonds or Cream of Mushroom Soup with Chive Oil and Roasted Enoki Mushrooms
- Mustard-crusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Red Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables or Roasted Lamb with Mint, Garlic, and Fava Beans
- Coffee Ice Cream with Profiteroles
Price Per Person = $75
5-Course Meal – 2 ½ hours
Includes a Plated Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entrée, and Dessert. Select from:
- Seared Prawns with Braised Apricots or Crab Galette with Cucumber and Black Pepper Dressing or Escargot in a Boursin Cheese Sauce with Brioche
- Salmon Bisque or Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese and a warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- Veal Piccata with Angel Hair Pasta and a Lemon Caper Sauce or Steak au Poivre with Chutney and Foie Gras
- White Chocolate and Lavender Mouse
Price Per Person = $100
The French Kitchen
4771 N Academy Blvd.
(At the corner of Flintridge & Academy)
Hours & Closures
Monday – Saturday: 7am to 3pm
Private events can be scheduled outside of opening hours!
Holidays observed: New Year’s Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day