Food Delivery Driver
Punctually and professionally delivering a Taste of France.
From Manitou to Monument…and beyond!
Are you a self-confessed Morning Person? Night Owls need not apply. Be greeted upon arrival by the deliciously intoxicating aromas coming from our Bakery and a fresh pastry – right out of the oven – waiting for you! Then, package, load, and transport our tasty treats to our appreciative business partners and guests.
We are looking for a Part-Time Delivery Driver to punctually and professionally deliver our fresh and frozen products utilizing our own next-day Delivery System and Company Van.
- Package fresh food items
- Organize and label delivery route orders
- Load and unload delivery van
- Drive the assigned delivery route
- Safely operate Company Vehicle
- Follow all Health & Safety rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be able to work efficiently to meet established timelines
- Ability to learn quickly with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be at least 21 years of age with valid Driver’s License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record from the DMV for the last 3 years
- Start time is at 4:00am
- Friday and Saturday: 4:00am to 11:00am (possibly up to 2pm on Friday)
- Hours may vary depending on the number of deliveries
- Schedule may vary depending on holidays and special events
- We can accommodate days off with advance notice
- UP TO $17.00 – 17.50/hour + cash tips
- Base Pay: $14.50/hour
- Credit Card Tips – adds approximately $2.50-$3.00/hour; based on hours worked
- Cash Tips from all deliveries
- Get 1 FREE Pastry each morning when you arrive and all the intoxicating morning Bakery aromas you can handle! Plus, you’ll get the chance to be the first to try out all our tasty new culinary creations!
- 25% off Employee Discount including Cooking Classes
- 50% off Employee Discount on fresh items during shift
- Accrued Paid Sick Leave
- Confidential third-party HR support and career help services offered