Teamwork is highly valued here at The French Kitchen, and that’s why all positions get included in the tip pool!
If you’re a team player, we already think you’re a great fit.
We’re all about good food and good vibes! If you are looking for a positive and friendly work environment, a place to enhance your skills, or the ability to start a career in the food industry, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a growth & learning opportunity! We strongly believe in cross-training as we are committed to employee growth, development, and retention through quality training and hands-on learning.
- Wash dishes, flatware, pots, or pans using a professional dishwasher or by hand
- Put away dishes in their designated areas
- Maintain kitchen work areas, facilities, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Sort and remove trash
- Wash aprons and uniforms
- Package prepared food
- Ability to meet time guidelines while working under pressure
- Maintain and enforce a clean work area
- Experience with high-volume production is highly desired
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods (up to 8 hours)
- Must be physically able to push, pull, carry, and lift 50-150lbs
- Must adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Monday: 10:30am – 6:30pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am – 6:30pm
- Schedule may vary and may include weekends or holidays
- We can accommodate days off with advance notice
- UP TO = approx. $16.00-$16.50 per hour
- Base Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Credit Card Tips – adds approx. $2.50-$3.00/hour; based on hours worked
- Advancement opportunities given based on performance
- Get the chance to be the first to try out all of our tasty new culinary creations!
- 25% off Employee Discount including Cooking Classes
- 50% off Employee Discount on fresh items during shift
- Accrued Paid Sick Leave
Hiring is contingent upon a successful 90-day probationary period.