This is not an ordinary class. That is why we dedicated a whole page just for this signature class. Blandine cannot tell you all about crêpes in just a few lines! Learn how to make this signature dish from the best!
You may have known her as the personal chef of Chez Blandine, or as the owner and chef of Wholly Crêpe. But today, she’s recognized by a different title: Blandine Mazéran of The French Kitchen culinary center — the woman uniting families around the dinner table with the art of French cuisine.
As a mother of three, Blandine fully understands the hustle and bustle of daily life. That’s why she’ll give you recipes that are quick, easy, and doable in large quantities.
If you are looking for professional chefs’ techniques, credentials, or professional material, this is not the place. There are some great cooking schools out there, and Blandine is ``just`` self-taught. But if you are looking for a great place to learn and share the art of French cooking, then Blandine’s kitchen awaits!
Her promise to you:
- Detailed recipes that you can reproduce anytime, anywhere
- Tips and tricks for organization and faster cooking time
- No fancy utensils that you can’t find in your own kitchen
- Alternative techniques if you don’t have the necessary utensils
- Blandine’s favorite utensils and ingredients available for purchase in The French Kitchen boutique
- Simple techniques you can reproduce anywhere
- No crazy ingredients that you can’t find in stores