Men’s Ascent Jersey – Aero Fit – “B”
After three and a half years, I am finally going back to France, and Brad will be joining me for the first time. We have planned an epic bike ride from Thonon-Les Bains in the French Alps all the way to the Mediterranean Sea in the south of France! The trip will last 2 weeks and I plan on riding over 500 miles. Brad will be biking an additional 200 miles, as he also plans to complete Stage 17 of the 2020 Tour de France route.
Wear The French Kitchen Team colors with pride! We are traveling in style with specially designed TFK apparel that are very comfy, lightweight, breathable, and – most importantly – super cute!
Men’s Ascent Jersey Features with Aero Fit:
- AERO FIT: This jersey has a slim, aerodynamic fit, ensuring less flap and wind drag through the shoulders and torso. It has been designed to hug the body and falls within the category of a race jersey.
- Front Fabric: Dimensional knit polyester which provides both excellent stand-up for a more flattering look and exceptional breathability. The fabric is also naturally UPF 50+
- Sleeve/Side/Back Panel Fabric: Exceptionally light pinhole mesh fabric for increased breathability and stretch
- Euro-length sleeves
- 3 full-size rear pockets with bottom bellows
- Reflective trim
- Ultra-soft rear silicone waist gripper
- Full-length semi-auto lock YKK zipper with rubber pull-tab
- Tapered collar
- Anti-chafe neck tape in collar
Try it on before you buy! Not sure which size to get? We have a Medium size available in-store for you to try on! NOTE: No returns, exchanges only for unworn items with tags.
Limited Quantities! Pre-Order now! These items are already in production and will be available in late August or early September. Don’t wait – the next batch won’t be available until the end of September!
I found out about the Denver-based clothing company, Pactimo, via Caroline Mani – a French cyclo-cross champion who currently works for them! ~Blandine