Men’s Ascent Jersey L – “B”
After three and a half years, I am finally going back to France, and Brad will be joining me for the first time. We have planned an epic bike ride from Thonon-Les Bains in the French Alps all the way to the Mediterranean Sea in the south of France! The trip will last 2 weeks and I plan on riding over 500 miles. Brad will be biking an additional 200 miles, as he also plans to complete Stage 17 of the 2020 Tour de France route.
Wear The French Kitchen Team colors with pride! We are traveling in style with specially designed TFK apparel that are very comfy, lightweight, breathable, and – most importantly – super cute!
Men’s Ascent Jersey Features:
- Front Fabric: Dimensional knit polyester which provides both excellent stand-up for a more flattering look and exceptional breathability. The fabric is also naturally UPF 50+.
- Side Panel Fabric: Exceptionally light fabric to increase breathability and stretch.
- Back Panel Fabric: BreatheLITE mesh fabric which has excellent durability to hold up to race-day pinning.
- 3 full-size rear pockets with bottom bellows
- Zippered valuables pocket
- Reflective trim
- Ultra-soft rear silicone waist gripper
- Full-length semi-auto lock YKK zipper with rubber pull-tab
- Tapered collar
- Anti-chafe neck tape in collar
Try it on before you buy! Not sure which size to get? We have a few sizes available in-store for you to try on! NOTE: No returns, exchanges only for unworn items with tags.
I found out about the Denver-based clothing company, Pactimo, via Caroline Mani – a French cyclo-cross champion who currently works for them! ~Blandine
Only 1 left in stock