Dishwasher / Steward
Dishes, Laundry, Stocking, and More.
Join us as a Full- or Part-Time Dishwasher / Steward.
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans using dishwashers or by hand. (We have 2 professional dish machines and 1 commercial machine.)
- Put away dishes in their designated areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Wash aprons and uniforms in the washing machine and sort to hang dry in a timely manner.
- Stock serving stations or dining areas with food or supplies.
- Packaging products; Stocking shelves
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50lbs
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Schedule may vary based on cooking classes; may include Sundays or Holidays.
- We can accommodate days off with advance notice.
- $13.50/hour starting Base Pay
- Credit Card Tips (adds approximately $2.50-$3.00/hour; based on hours worked)
- UP TO: $16.00 – $16.50/hour
- 25% off Employee Discount including Cooking Classes
- 50% off Employee Discount on fresh items during shift
- Accrued Paid Time Off and Accrued Paid Sick Leave for full-time employees after 90 days
- Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Benefits for full-time employees after 90 days
- Includes: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- 25% employer-paid up to 1 year
- 50% employer-paid after 1 year
Hiring is contingent upon a successful 90-day probationary period.