Please Read: The French Kitchen Covid-19 Health and Safety Policy. All other Terms and Conditions still apply.
At The French Kitchen, we go beyond just offering a cooking class,
it is a unique experience that will teach you more than just cooking skills.
– Four Ways to Learn-
Registration is now open for individual adult Cooking Classes, Private Kids Cooking Parties, and Private Group Classes.
- What to Expect -
Receive one-on-one attention from our Chef Instructors, ask questions, and learn to work with others in a small group setting.
Take Home Food
You will get to take home all of your culinary creations as well as the exclusive French Kitchen recipes you used during class!
Put on an apron and get ready to cut, mix, and knead your way through each exclusive French Kitchen recipe.
Learn from the Best
Our Chef instructors have a variety of backgrounds, cooking cuisines, and culinary knowledge to offer and share.
- Classes are between 1 to 5 hours long, depending on the class.
- You will be standing for most of class. Accommodations can be made if needed as our Teaching Kitchen is ADA compliant.
- Please wear clothes that can be worked in, comfortable close-toed shoes, long hair tied back, and no loose jewelry.
- No dining is allowed in classes.
- Each participant will receive 10% off new classes or events booked and all purchases on the day of your class.
- Be ready to have lots of fun learning and cooking with us!
Questions? We’re here to help!
From Our Kitchen to Yours
Give the Gift of Great Memories
When we share food, we’re sharing memories. And we believe that gift should be shared with the whole family. That why we offer cooking classes for kids, teens, and adults. So whether you’re doing the cooking, the eating, or both, we’ll be giving your family the gift of great memories. Our gift cards can be used for our Bakery, Classes, Café, and Market!Gift Cards Available