Terms & Conditions for Private Events
The Private Event Terms and Conditions constitute a legal and binding contract between The French Kitchen, LLC (“TFK”) and you (the “Agreement”), and by clicking the button, you are agreeing to be bound by all provisions in this Agreement at the time of your acceptance.
This Agreement may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing classes or services and to remain informed of any changes.
- Your reservation is only confirmed after TFK: (i) receives fully completed and signed Private Event Order of this packet; (ii) receives a credit card or check deposit of 60% of the estimated total; and (iii) contacts you to confirm receipt and booking of your event
- Deposit is 90% refundable up to 30 days before the event.
- Deposit is 50% refundable for cancellations up to 15 days before event.
- Deposit is nonrefundable for cancellations less than 15 days before event.
- Full balance is due 15 days before event.
- If TFK cancels a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will be notified to arrange for a credit towards another class or will be given a full refund.
- TFK reserves the right to substitute food items based on availability.
- The event duration is listed in your Private Event Order form.
- Additional time may be purchased for $150 per hour, which is earned at the start of each new hour. However, events are limited to store closing time in the evening. For daytime events, you may not have the option of extending your event if we have a subsequent event scheduled.
- Please arrive at the scheduled time so that your event can begin on time.